To follow our tradition we leave you with a little longer Thought Leadership for the lazy period of July.
Your thoughts are as always welcome!
TAKEAWAY POINTS FROM THIS REPORT:
- The customer journey is flawed and is costing billions of dollars annually through lost revenue and crippling fraud losses.
- Today’s younger consumer generation has less brand loyalty than we have ever seen before.
- We are beyond weak user experience. The customer journey is, in fact, fundamentally broken.
- Uber hasn’t reinvented the wheel; rather, it’s understood the pain points and simplified the process to deliver a massively effective business model.
- The leading banks all appear in the top 10 least favoured brands by this generation.
- We’ve always used the voice input “technology”; it just has finally caught up with the rest of our digital lives.
- Unlike synthetic credentials attributed to a user, voice biometrics is the user and for businesses, there is no need for new hardware; voice biometrics is ubiquitous across channels and devices that you and your customers already have.
… Read more in this months Thought leadership
Please log in and download…
Du är inte inloggad…
För att läsa hela Thought leadership krävs att du har ett abonnemang och har loggat in.