The complete content can contain several files!
Optimize Requirements Gathering to Effectively Serve the Business (PPTx)
Poor requirements are the number one reason that projects fail – take a strategic approach to optimizing requirements gathering in order to give the business what it needs.
Conducting proper requirements gathering has been a constant bother to both IT and the business. Organizations need to take a systematic approach to identifying the pitfalls in their requirements gathering methodology and develop a robust set of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that specify elicitation, analysis, and validation techniques.
This Research Is Designed For:
- The IT Applications Director who has accountability for ensuring that requirements gathering procedures are both effective and efficient.
- The designated business analyst or requirements-gathering professional who needs a concrete understanding of how to execute upon requirements gathering SOPs.
- The business partner/stakeholder who is interested in ways to work with IT to improve upon existing procedures for requirements gathering.
This Research Will Help You:
- Create a target state for optimizing your requirements gathering processes.
- Diagnose your current state and identify (and prioritize) gaps that exist between the target requirements gathering model and your current capabilities and processes.
- Build a new requirements gathering SOP that provides a framework for requirements gathering governance and technology usage, as well as prescribes techniques for elicitation, analysis, and validation.
Standard Operating Procedures for Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, and Validation (DOCx)
This template provides a step-by-step framework and standard operating model for end-to-end requirements gathering. The purpose of this template is not to be filled out and put aside, but to be used to communicate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for requirements gathering to those who will actually be involved in collecting, analyzing, and validating requirements. A major organizational hurdle is the lack of consistency between practitioners in how requirements gathering procedures are executed: having a codified SOP (such as that provided in this template) is a critical first step towards optimizing your requirements management efforts.
Requirements Management Maturity Assessment Tool (XLSx)
Find other templates and tools
15.000 strategy documents, models, tools and frameworks
In our ambition to offer our customers an even greater value locally and globally, Radar has established a close collaboration with the global company InfoTech Research Group. The collaboration gives our subscribers at no additional cost, access to more than 15,000 strategic documents, models, frameworks and tools in fifty different IT Best Practice areas. You can read more (swedish) here.
Contact us for assistance
How do I get access to the material
All documents and templates are available for direct download through the portal – like other analyzes and reports. Access requires active subscription. The portal is supplemented regularly with new material. If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us via the form or use our on-line chat.
Access to the material falls under Radars subscription!
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.