Analytics, BI & Reporting
Develop a Business Intelligence Tool Strategy
Improve business decision making and minimize cost by selecting only the most important BI capabilities.
- The CIO has difficulty sifting through the wide array of BI capabilities available in the market and mapping them to the enterprise’s BI needs.
- The CIO juggles factors such as high non-discretionary spend, proliferation of BI applications, and inability to adapt legacy applications while attempting to revamp their set of enterprise BI tools.
- The CIO is responsible and accountable for providing the business with accurate information. All it takes is just one bad business decision to begin preparing for your not too distant job search. Involve the Head of BI in developing a BI tool strategy.
- BI 2.0 (advanced) capabilities (predictive, real-time, social and big data analytics) are being used more than ever. Organizations are adopting them as they provide significant opportunity to gain a competitive advantage. If the business isn’t demanding these capabilities now, they will soon. Plan for BI 2.0 capabilities now before the organization falls behind.
Impact and Result
- Generate a customized set of recommended BI capabilities by conducting a BI profile and workgroup needs assessment.
- Develop custom BI capability maps based on each BI capability’s gap magnitude.
- Accelerate improvement definition by using Info-Tech’s improvement initiatives mapped to every BI capability.
- Track improvements using a tool.
- Measure BI performance using a recommended set of KPIs.
- Info-Tech provides use cases and analog statements for BI capabilities to facilitate IT-business communication.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.