End-User Computing Devices
Select and Implement Enterprise Mobility Management
EMM has moved beyond mobile device management – and even beyond mobility. Choose a vendor that meets current needs, with an eye to the future.
- Users and the business demand support for a multitude of mobile devices, and your service desk is burdened by supporting them.
- Although company-issued devices are still widely present in many organizations, end-users resent IT having the same level of control over their personal iPhones and Android devices.
- EMM changes quickly. Though it is maturing, with many product offerings looking similar, new differentiating features appear every day.
- Advanced EMM suites offer a myriad of product options, making it difficult to define requirements and determine where to start. Implementing such a massive toolset can be complicated and unwieldly.
- EMM management will spread to become unified endpoint management. But if all you need are the basics, a less expensive vendor that focuses on mobility, for now, could be enough.
- EMM is like fire: use it to propel your company into the future, but be careful not to get burned by the hype.
Impact and Result
- Get a firm grip on requirements by assessing current and future end-user device strategy.
- Determine which EMM solution is most suitable for your organization’s needs without overpaying for features you will never need.
- Gain insight on what your implementation of EMM should look like to best take advantage of your new toolset.
- Review how different EMM products compare to each other within different use cases. It does not need to be one size fits all.
- Develop a list of steps to prepare for a full EMM implementation strategy.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.