IT Management & Policies
Take the Pain out of IT Policies
Use a proactive, purpose-driven approach to write and implement policies that enable organizational success.
- Your policies are out of date, disorganized, and complicated. They don’t reflect current regulations and don’t actually mitigate your organization’s current IT risks.
- Your policies are difficult to understand, aren’t easy to find, or aren’t well monitored and enforced for compliance. As a result, your employees don’t care about your policies.
- Policy issues are taking up too much of your time and distracting you from the real issues you need to address.
A dynamic and streamlined policy approach will:
- Right-size policies to address the most critical IT risks.
- Clearly lay out a step-by-step process to complete daily tasks in compliance.
- Obtain policy adherence without having to be “the police.”
To accomplish this, the policy writer must engage their audience early to gather input on IT policies, increase policy awareness, and gain buy-in early in the process.
Impact and Result
- Develop more effective IT policies. Clearly express your policy goals and objectives, standardize the approach to employee problem solving, and write policies your employees will actually read.
- Improve risk coverage. Ensure full coverage on the risk landscape, including legal regulations, and establish a method for reporting, documenting, and communicating risks.
- Improve employee compliance. Empathize with your employees and use policy to educate, train, and enable them instead of restricting them.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.