IT Organizational Design
Transform IT Through Strategic Organizational Design
Is your IT organizational design built for success?
- Misaligned organizational structures are inefficient and cause delayed decision making, resulting in decreased performance and quality.
- However, completing a full IT organizational redesign is highly disruptive, and such change needs planning and clear vision.
- Too often organizations make small adjustments that work as a Band-Aid solution but don’t enable strategic growth.
- Structure follows strategy. Your organizational design must be built to enable the key capabilities that are important to your organization.
- Treat organizational design like a project. Make sure you get a strong project team of IT leaders to build the program.
- Leverage COBIT 5 as the building blocks to construct your ideal target state organizational design.
- Iterate for organizational design success. It’s important to trust your instincts, but don’t expect to get it right the first time. Encourage iteration as the path to success.
Impact and Result
Successful completion of the IT organizational design project will result in the following outcomes:
- Buy-in for IT organizational design project.
- Prioritization of IT capabilities.
- New IT organizational structure.
- Finalized IT organizational leadership team.
- Implementation of IT organizational design roadmap.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.