Drive Efficiency and Agility with a Fit-for-Purpose Quality Management Program
Be proactive; it costs exponentially more to fix a problem the longer it goes unnoticed.
- According to Info-Tech research, 74% of our clients feel that IT quality management is an important process, however, only 15% said they actually had effective quality management.
- IT is required to deliver high quality projects and services, but if CIOs are ineffective at quality management, how can IT deliver?
- Rather than disturb the status quo with holistic quality initiatives, heads of IT leave quality in the hands of process owners, functional areas, and other segmented facets of the department.
- CIOs are facing greater pressures to be innovative, agile, and cost-effective, but cannot do so without stable operations, an accountable staff base, and business support; all of which are achieved by high IT quality.
- Quality management needs more attention that it’s typically getting. It’s not going to happen randomly; you must take action to see results.
- Quality must be holistic. Centralized accountability will align inconsistencies in quality and refocus IT towards a common goal.
- Accountability is the key to quality. Clearly defined roles and responsibilities will put your staff on the hook for quality outcomes.
Impact and Result
- Shift your mindset to the positive implications of high quality. Info-Tech’s quality management methodology will promote innovation, agility, lower costs, and improved operations.
- We will help you develop a fully functional quality management program in four easy steps:
- Position your program as a group to encourage buy-in and unite IT around a common quality vision. Enact a center of excellence to build, support, and monitor the program.
- Build flexible program requirements that will be adapted for a fit-to-purpose solution.
- Implement the program using change management techniques to alleviate challenges and improve adoption.
- Operate the program with a focus on continual improvement to ensure that your IT department continues to deliver high quality projects and services as stakeholder needs change.
Find other templates and tools
15.000 strategy documents, models, tools and frameworks
In our ambition to offer our customers an even greater value locally and globally, Radar has established a close collaboration with the global company InfoTech Research Group. The collaboration gives our subscribers at no additional cost, access to more than 15,000 strategic documents, models, frameworks and tools in fifty different IT Best Practice areas. You can read more (swedish) here.
Contact us for assistance
How do I get access to the material
All documents and templates are available for direct download through the portal – like other analyzes and reports. Access requires active subscription. The portal is supplemented regularly with new material. If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us via the form or use our on-line chat.
Access to the material falls under Radars subscription!
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.