Build a Business-Driven IT Risk Management Program
Hope is not a risk management strategy.
- Risk is an unavoidable part of IT. And what you don’t know, can hurt you. The question is, do you tackle risk head-on or leave it to chance?
- Get a handle on risk management quickly using Info-Tech’s methodology and reduce unfortunate IT surprises.
1. IT risk is business risk.
Every IT risk has business implications. Create an IT risk management program that shares risk accountability with the business.
2. Risk is money.
It’s impossible to make intelligent decisions about risks without knowing what they’re worth.
3. You don’t know what you don’t know.
And what you don’t know can hurt you – so find out. To find hidden risks, you need a structured approach.
Impact and Result
- Stop leaving IT risk to chance. Transform your ad hoc IT risk management processes into a formalized, ongoing program and increase risk management success by 53%.
- Take a proactive stance against IT threats and vulnerabilities by identifying and assessing IT’s greatest risks before they happen.
- Involve key stakeholders including the business senior management team to gain buy-in and to focus on IT risks that matter most to the organization.
- Share accountability for IT risk with business stakeholders and have them weigh-in on prioritizing investments in risk response activities.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.