Integrate Threat Intelligence Into YourSecurity Operations
Action beats reaction.
- Organizations have limited visibility into their threat landscape, and as such are vulnerable to the latest attacks, hindering business practices, workflow, revenue generation, and damaging their public image.
- Organizations are developing ad hoc intelligence capabilities that result in operational inefficiencies, the misalignment of resources, and the misuse of their security technology investments.
- It is difficult to communicate the value of a threat intelligence solution when trying to secure organizational buy-in and the appropriate resourcing.
- There is a vast array of “intelligence” in varying formats, often resulting in information overload.
- Information alone is not actionable. A successful threat intelligence program contextualizes threat data, aligns intelligence with business objectives, and then builds processes to satisfy those objectives.
- Your security controls are diminishing in value (if they haven’t already). As technology in the industry evolves, threat actors will inevitably adopt new tools, tactics, and procedures; a threat intelligence program can provide relevant situational awareness to stay on top of the rapidly-evolving threat landscape.
- Your organization might not be the final target, but it could be a primary path for attackers. If you exist as a third-party partner to another organization, your responsibility in your technology ecosystem extends beyond your own product/service offerings. Threat intelligence provides visibility into the latest threats, which can help you avoid becoming a backdoor in the next big data breach.
Impact and Result
- Assess the needs and intelligence requirements of key stakeholders.
- Garner organizational buy-in from senior management.
- Identify organizational intelligence gaps and structure your efforts accordingly.
- Understand the different collection solutions to identify which best supports your needs.
- Optimize the analysis process by leveraging automation and industry best practices.
- Establish a comprehensive threat knowledge portal.
- Define critical threat escalation protocol.
- Produce and share actionable intelligence with your constituency.
- Create a deployment strategy to roll out the threat intelligence program.
- Integrate threat intelligence within your security operations.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.