Voice & Video Management
Modernize Communications andCollaboration Infrastructure
Your legacy telephony infrastructure is dragging you down – modern communications and collaboration technology will dramatically improve productivity.
- Organizations are losing productivity from managing the limitations of yesterday’s technology. The business is changing and the current communications solution no longer adequately connects end users.
- Old communications technology, including legacy telephony systems, disjointed messaging and communication or collaboration mediums, and unintuitive video conferencing, deteriorates the ability of users to work together in a productive manner.
- You need a solution that meets budgetary requirements and improves internal and external communication, productivity, and the ability to work together.
- Project scope and assessment will take more time than you initially anticipate. Poorly defined technical requirements can result in failure to meet the needs of the business. Defining project scope and assessing the existing solution is 60% of project time. Being thorough here will make the difference moving forward.
- Even when the project is about modernizing technology, it’s not really about the technology. The requirements of your people and the processes you want to maintain or reform should be the influential factors in your decisions on technology.
- Gaining business buy-in can be difficult for projects that the business doesn’t equate with directly driving revenue. Ensure your IT team communicates with the business throughout the process and establishes business requirements. Framing conversations in a “business first, IT second” way is crucial to speaking in a language the business will understand.
Impact and Result
- Define a comprehensive set of requirements (across people, process, and technology) at the start of the project. Communication solutions are long-term commitments and mistakes in planning will be amplified during implementation.
- Analyze the pros and cons of each deployment option and identify a communications solution that balances your budget and communications objectives and requirements.
- Create an effective RFP by outlining your specific business and technical needs and goals.
- Make the case for your communications infrastructure modernization project and be prepared to support it.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.