Build an Information Security Strategy
Tailor best practices to effectively manage information security.
- Complexity of technology environments is increasing, making it difficult to stay on top of their security risk exposure.
- Malware and hacking techniques are more sophisticated than ever, and organizations face serious adversarial threats.
- Organizations have steadily increasing security obligations from business owners, customers, and regulatory/legal agencies, requiring an all-inclusive strategy.
- Stakeholder buy-in is difficult to gain – interested parties need to understand how security initiatives align with broader business priorities.
- Just because you haven’t identified a breach doesn’t mean you’re secure.
A good security program is proactive about closing security gaps because ignorance is never blissful.
- Compliance and organizational reputation create an intertwined relationship between the business and your security strategy.
Security programs must be regularly assessed and continuously maintained to ensure security controls align with organizational objectives.
- Optimize the basics and then continually improve.
Consistently, the top security threats are not advanced new techniques – they are traditional, old-school attacks. There is a reason for this: they still work! This means that simply mastering the fundamentals will provide meaningful protection and can be the foundation on which a fully optimized security program is built.
Impact and Result
- Info-Tech has analyzed and integrated regulatory and industry best-practice frameworks, combining COBIT 5, PCI DSS, ISO 27000, NIST SP800-53, and CIS to ensure an exhaustive approach to security.
- Through this process, a comprehensive current state assessment, gap analysis, and initiative generation ensures that nothing is left off the table.
- This project will elevate the perception of the security team from being a hindrance to the organization to an enabler.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.