Infrastructure & Operations
Build the Business by Building an Infrastructure Roadmap
Move beyond alignment: Put yourself in the driver’s seat for true business value.
Gain the support and knowledge you need to launch a successful ITAM practice to start saving money and making better decisions tomorrow.
- Individual business units have the ability to purchase and deploy technology with minimal oversight, resulting in duplication of efforts at best and extreme operational risk at worst.
- Priorities and goals change quickly compared to platform delivery times.
- Project portfolio management is focused exclusively on delivering new features and functions.
- Draw the first picture. Demonstrate your understanding to the business and let them validate or correct.
- Infrastructure must position itself as the broker for new technologies. Who better to evaluate for fit, fitness, and risk? Lead rather than play cleanup.
- Focus on the framework not the output. Speak “business” so they understand the process rather than fight for each outcome.
- The roadmap is a process not a document. It is never final – merely a snapshot of many little steps throughout the period.
Impact and Result
- Increased communication. More information being shared to more people who need it.
- Better planning. More accurate information being shared.
- Reduced lead times. Less due diligence or discovery work required as part of project implementations.
- Faster delivery times. Less low-value work, freeing up more time for project work.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.