- The business relies on the CIO to identify and seize relevant technology at the height of its promise. Yet CIOs often come up short or cannot achieve business buy-in.
- In 2018,the most valued CIO is a business partner. The pressure is on to move beyond supporting operations to become a driving force behind business growth.
- In the sea of emerging technology, you are the business’ navigator. Do you know where your business needs to go?
- Let business outcomes be your compass.
- A strategic direction is essential to making the right technological investments. Not every trend is worth pursuing, but missing the ones that are can be costly.
- An outcomes-focused approach gives you a framework to strategically evaluate emerging technology’s alignment with your business’ direction. Use a business-outcome-centered outlook to effectively separate opportunities from distractions.
Impact and Result
- Go from browsing to doing. Use this report to learn what is driving each trend and how they have evolved from previous years.
- Most importantly, use the business outcomes framework presented in this report to create the foundation for your adoption strategy. Determine which trends are worth your attention, chart an adoption course, and begin to build a business case for your stakeholders.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.