Find other templates and tools
Integrate Artificial Intelligence Into Your Manufacturing Operations
Help your smart factory earn top grades with artificial intelligence.
- It is difficult to know where to start with an AI initiative.
- There are a multitude of options for how AI can be implemented in manufacturing, making it difficult to decide on the ideal first AI initiative to undertake.
- It’s hard to differentiate between vendor hype and realistic use cases for AI.
- Data governance capability is the gatekeeper to AI success.
- There are an incredible number of applications for AI. Focus your time on figuring out what AI projects you are reasonably able to undertake to avoid option paralysis.
- AI should be used to enhance the capabilities of your employees, not to replace them.
Impact and Result
- Identify the initiatives you are currently capable of undertaking. The lifeblood of AI is good data. See how you can use your current data before you get overwhelmed with the possibilities AI offers.
- Build the business case for AI around what is possible for your organization. Decide what you should be doing with AI based on what you are currently capable of doing.
- Assess your current skills and identify where you will need help from vendors. Knowing when to look outside of your organization for help will be critical to your AI success.
- Gain the support of the business by showing the quick wins your AI initiative will provide and the business pains it will help to solve. Provide regular communication on the progress of your AI initiative to ensure continued support from the organization.
The material contain
- Integrate Artificial Intelligence Into Your Manufacturing Operations.pptx
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.