Sustain and Grow the Maturity of Innovation in Your Enterprise
Going to the next level of maturity for innovation.
- Customers are not waiting – they are insisting on change now. The recent litany of business failures and the ongoing demand for improved services means that “not in my backyard” will mean no backyard.
- Positive innovation is about achieving tomorrow’s success today, where everyone is a leader and ideas and people can flourish – in every sector.
- Many innovation programs are not delivering value at a time when change is constant and is impacting both public and private sector organizations.
- Organizations are not well-positioned in terms of leadership skills to advance their innovation programs.
- Unlock your innovation potential by looking at your innovation projects on both a macro and micro level.
- Innovation capacity is directly linked with creativity; allow your employees’ creativity to flourish using Info-Tech’s positive innovation techniques.
- Innovations need to be re-harvested each year in order to maximize your return on investment.
Impact and Result
- From an opportunity perspective, create an effective innovation program that spawns more innovations, realizes benefits from existing assets not fully being leveraged, and lays the groundwork for enhanced products and services.
- This complementary toolkit and method (to existing blueprints/research) guides you to assess the “aspiration level” of innovations and the innovation program, assess the resources/capabilities that an entity has to date employed in its innovation program, and position IT for success to achieve the strategic objectives of the enterprise.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.