Review Top Contracts to Level the Playing Field With Key IT Vendors
- IT organizations are becoming more reliant on vendor-provided services and products to meet customer and stakeholder needs. But contract reviews are tedious, and reviewers may lack the skills and experience to effectively complete the process.
- Vendors have a repository of contract terms and conditions that are road-tested and often biased in their favor.
- Vendors change their contracts frequently through hyperlinked documents without notifying customers, and the onus is on you to stay compliant.
- Focus on the terms and conditions, not just the price. Too often, organizations focus on the price contained within their contracts, neglecting to address core terms and conditions that can end up costing multiples of the initial licensing price.
- Lawyers can’t ensure you get the best business deal – they tend to look at general terms and conditions and may overlook IT-specific components.
Impact and Result
- Align efforts in contract review with IT and business needs.
- Avoid common pitfalls and vendor-biased language in contracts.
- Have vendors take on their fair share of responsibilities.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.