Build a Vendor Security Assessment Service
- Vendor security risk management is a growing concern for many organizations. Whether suppliers or business partners, we often trust them with our most sensitive data and processes.
- More and more regulations require vendor security risk management, and regulator expectations in this area are growing.
- However, traditional approaches to vendor security assessments are seen by business partners and vendors as too onerous and are unsustainable for information security departments.
- An efficient and effective assessment process can only be achieved when all stakeholders are participating.
- Security assessments are time-consuming for both you and your vendors. Maximize the returns on your effort with a risk-based approach.
- Effective vendor security risk management is an end-to-end process that includes assessment, risk mitigation, and periodic re-assessments.
Impact and Result
- Develop an end-to-end security risk management process that includes assessments, risk treatment through contracts and monitoring, and periodic re-assessments.
- Base your vendor assessments on the actual risks to your organization to ensure that your vendors are committed to the process and you have the internal resources to fully evaluate assessment results.
- Understand your stakeholder needs and goals to foster support for vendor security risk management efforts.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.