Effectively Recognize IT Employees
- Even when organizations do have recognition programs, employees want more recognition than they currently receive.
- In a recent study, McLean & Company found that 69% of IT employees surveyed felt they were not adequately praised and rewarded for superior work.
- In a lot of cases, the issue with recognition programs isn’t that IT departments haven’t thought about the importance but rather that they haven’t focused on proper execution.
- You’re busy – don’t make your recognition program more complicated than it needs to be. Focus on day-to-day ideas and actively embed recognition into your IT team’s culture.
- Recognition is impactful independent of rewards (i.e. items with a monetary value), but rewarding employees without proper recognition can be counterproductive. Put recognition first and use rewards as a way to amplify its effectiveness.
Impact and Result
- Info-Tech tools and guidance will help you develop a successful and sustainable recognition program aligned to strategic goals and values.
- By focusing on three key elements – customization, alignment, and transparency – you can improve your recognition culture within four weeks, increasing employee engagement and productivity, improving relationships, and reducing turnover.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.