Ensure Cloud Security in IaaS PaaS and SaaS Environments
Keep your information security risks manageable when leveraging the benefits of cloud computing
- Security remains a large impediment to realizing cloud benefits. Numerous concerns still exist around the ability for data privacy, confidentiality, and integrity to be maintained in a cloud environment.
- Even if adoption is agreed upon, it becomes hard to evaluate vendors that have strong security offerings and even harder to utilize security controls that are internally deployed in the cloud environment.
- The cloud can be secure despite unique security threats.
- Securing a cloud environment is a balancing act of who is responsible for meeting specific security requirements.
- Most security challenges and concerns can be minimized through our structured process (CAGI) of selecting a trusted cloud security provider (CSP) partner.
Impact and Result
- The business is adopting a cloud environment and it must be secured, which includes:
- Ensuring business data cannot be leaked or stolen.
- Maintaining privacy of data and other information.
- Securing the network connection points.
- Determine your balancing act between yourself and your CSP; through contractual and configuration requirements, determine what security requirements your CSP can meet and cover the rest through internal deployment.
- This blueprint and associated tools are scalable for all types of organizations within various industry sectors.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.