Implement DevOps Practices That Work
Streamline business value delivery through the strategic adoption of DevOps practices.
- In today’s world, business agility is essential to stay competitive. Quick responses to business needs through efficient development and deployment practices is critical for business value delivery.
- Organizations are looking to DevOps as an approach to rapidly deliver changes, but they often lack the foundations to use DevOps effectively.
- Be DevOps, rather than doing DevOps. DevOps is a philosophy, not an industry framework. Your organization’s culture must shift towards system-wide thinking, and cross-function collaboration and empathy.
- Automation is just one piece of DevOps. Culture, learning, automation, integrated teams, and metrics and governance (CLAIM) are all critical components of effective DevOps.
Impact and Result
- Use a value-driven approach to give a common vision for teams across silos and to translate the benefits of DevOps into a common language that each team and the business can understand.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions to delve into customer, development, release, and application support challenges and implement approaches so that the business, development, and operations can collaboratively work together to provide a better customer experience and business value.
- Structure a DevOps governance and metrics program that promotes collaboration, transparency, and empathy across teams; establishes appropriate roles and responsibilities; and ensures alignment to a common set of goals.
- Define an implementation roadmap that considers the necessary competencies and capabilities, and their dependencies in moving towards the desired DevOps target state.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.