Redesign Your IT Organizational Structure
Reorganizations are difficult to get right. Take a strategic approach that provides operational stability in the now and flexibility for the future.
- An organizational redesign represents a critical opportunity to ensure IT is aligned with the strategic direction of the organization.
- A large variety of approaches and competing priorities make the task of implementing the best-fit organizational design highly complex and difficult to navigate.
- External competitive influences and leading technological trends further complicate finding the right approach.
- Structure is not just your organization chart. Your structure will dictate how roles function and how people work together to create value. It is the key enabler of your strategic direction.
- Balance adaptability and stability. You need to be able to adapt to change, but have a strategic baseline to assess whether that change fits the bigger picture.
- Change in practice, not just on paper. Redesign requires constant caring and feeding to see through to the finish line. You role as a champion of change is critical to success.
Impact and Result
- Define a set of organizational design principles that will act as a manifesto for change, providing a critical checklist so that structure does not devolve from the organization’s strategy.
- Visualize IT’s structure with a customized operating model, clearly demonstrating how IT creates value and how work flows in and out of the department.
- Define future-state work units, roles, and responsibilities that will enable the IT organization to complete the work that needs to be done.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.