Build an Information Security Strategy
Tailor best practices to effectively manage information security.
- Organizations are struggling to keep up with today’s evolving threat landscape.
- From technology sophistication and business adoption to the proliferation of hacking techniques and the expansion of hacking motivations, organizations are facing major security risks.
- Every organization needs some kind of information security program to protect their systems and assets.
- Organizations today face pressure from regulatory or legal obligations, customer requirement, and now, senior management expectations.
- Performing an accurate assessment of your current security operations and maturity levels can be extremely hard when you don’t know what to assess or how to assess it.
- Alignment can be a difficult area for security to get right when it’s trying to balance both regular IT and the business.
- Communication is needed between the business leaders, IT leaders, and the security team for an effective security strategy to be in place.
Impact and Result
- Info-Tech has analyzed and integrated regulatory and industry best practice frameworks, combining COBIT 5, PCI DSS, ISO 27000, NIST SP800-53, and SANS to ensure an exhaustive approach to security.
- Through this process, a comprehensive current state assessment, gap analysis, and initiative generation ensures that nothing is left off the table.
- This project will elevate the perception of the security team from being a hindrance to the organization to an enabler.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.