Leadership, Culture and Values
Increase IT Productivity by 25% by Actively Focusing on Employee Engagement
Don’t just measure engagement, act on it.
- In IT, high turnover and sub-optimized productivity can have huge impacts on IT’s ability to execute to SLAs, complete projects on time, and maintain operations effectively.
- With record low unemployment rates in IT, retaining top employees and keeping them motivated in their jobs has never been more critical.
- Engagement initiatives are often seen as being HR’s responsibility, however, IT leadership needs to take accountability for the retention and productivity of their employees in order to drive business value.
- Engagement is fundamentally about leadership. As the leader of the IT department you need to take accountability for your team’s engagement levels in order to improve IT performance and lower IT costs.
- Employee engagement is the tool – not the end goal. Engaging employees has a clear ROI which you can measure in productivity and staffing costs, and through IT innovation. The first step is measuring your engagement. The second is acting on it.
Impact and Result
- Measure the engagement levels of your employees.
- Analyze the employee engagement results.
- Develop and implement engagement initiatives.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.