Improve IT Operations Management
Deliver your IT services efficiently
- IT covers a wide range of services and functions; not all of which can be tackled simultaneously.
- As a result, pinpointing specific pain points and the root cause of your organization’s grief can be a difficult task without guided assistance and a specific set of steps to follow.
- Prioritizing which areas to focus your improvement efforts towards can also be difficult. All of your initiatives seem to be demanding attention, but your resources are limited.
- The first step to effective IT operations management is to make sure service levels exist and are validated with the business. You can’t meet business expectations if you don’t know what they are. Work through your current service level agreements, identify the SLA you need to solve your current service level issues, and validate and revise the business-facing SLA.
- Operations management includes a wide variety of functions within IT. Begin improving operations by first targeting the weakest areas and the pain points with the greatest amount of impact on your organization.
- Operations management isn’t a one-time project. It’s an ongoing effort. As you work through the IT operations management program, ensure that you are putting appropriate measures in place to drive continuous improvement on an ongoing basis.
Impact and Result
- Perform a current state assessment (CSA) to identify which areas within your operations management are the least mature and are causing the most grief.
- Assess the CSA results in order to identify which functional areas within operations management require the greatest amount of immediate efforts.
- Prioritize which areas of operations you will be honing in on, and identify interdependencies prior to starting the implementation process.
- Work through specific blueprints for each of the areas identified as focal points within your IT operations management scope.
- Review, assess, and drive continuous improvement in each of these areas.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.