Become a Transformational CIO
Collaborate with the business to lead transformation and leave behind a legacy of growth.
- Business transformations are happening, but CIOs are often involved only when it comes time to implement change. This makes it difficult for the CIO to be perceived as an organizational leader.
- CIOs find it difficult to juggle operational activities, strategic initiatives, and involvement in business transformation.
- CIOs don’t always have the IT organization structured and mobilized in a manner that facilitates the identification of transformation opportunities, and the planning for and the implementation of organization-wide change.
- Don’t take an ad hoc approach to transformation.
- You’re not in it alone.
- Your legacy matters
Impact and Result
- Elevate your stature as a business leader.
- Empower the IT organization to act with a business mind first, and technology second.
- Create a high-powered IT organization that is focused on driving lasting change, improving client experiences, and encouraging collaboration across the entire enterprise.
- Generate opportunities for organizational growth, as manifested through revenue growth, profit growth, new market entry, new product development, etc.
The material contain
- Become a Transformational CIO.pptx
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.