Implement Agile Practices That Work
Improve collaboration and transparency with the business to minimize project failure.
- Application development managers are under increasing pressure to perform more in less time with the same amount of resources while remaining aligned to business priorities.
- Deployed products are not aligned to current stakeholder needs. Miscommunication and late injections lead to costly rework.
- The Agile philosophy is a complete shift of the traditional mindset that many organizations struggle to comprehend. Agile is often misunderstood and implemented with the wrong intentions.
- Agile will reveal more issues than you think. Increased transparency and collaboration will reveal communication, process, and tooling gaps.
- By-the-book Agile processes are not enough as there is no one-size-fits-all Agile methodology. Adapting the Agile process to your specific context is critical for a successful implementation.
Impact and Result
- Complete an organizational readiness assessment to gauge the fit of your development teams, management, technology, and culture for Agile.
- Select the appropriate pilot project to learn, adapt, and cement Agile philosophies and behaviors, and gain the necessary metrics to convince stakeholders of further Agile rollout.
- Gain a grounded understanding of your current software development lifecycle (SDLC) to identify the required practices, steps, and artifacts that must be conducted and created in your Agile process.
- Begin with baseline Scrum and modify it to better fit your context.
- Create an Agile implementation roadmap that will accommodate all of the necessary people, process, and technology changes to successfully adopt your tailored Agile process.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.