Implement Effective Employee Development Planning
Prepare managers to engage employees in owning and planning their development.
- There is a growing gap between the competencies organizations have been focused on developing and what is needed in the future.
- Employees have been left to drive their own development with little direction or support and without the alignment of development to organizational needs.
- The pace of change in today’s environment demands new competencies while making others obsolete, and IT is challenged with keeping up with upskilling employees.
- Organizations position development as employee-owned, yet employees still feel like their needs aren’t being met, and many leave as a result.
- Development needs to be employee-owned and manager-supported but also organization-informed to ensure that it meets the organization’s needs.
- Today, operating environments change quickly, and organizations need to develop the competencies employees need both today and in the future.
Impact and Result
- Design employee development plans that build the competencies the organization and IT department need both today and in the future.
- Equip managers and build program support to foster continuous learning and development.
- Connect the right development opportunity to the right employee through an effective development planning process.
radar ecosystem specialists
Hammarby allé 47
SE-120 30, Stockholm SWEDEN
Tel: +46 8 12 20 80 00
Radar levererar produkter och tjänster till såväl leverantörer som köpare av IT. Våra insikter och tjänster skapar möjligheten att styra, inte med svansen och information om vad som redan skett, utan med information om nuläge, planer och prioriteringar.